Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Talking ourselves over the ledge

The Democrats only goal is to get in office and to get rid of Bush.

Because that's their only goal they are not concerned about what is good for the country. Certainly they are concerned about what is good for the country, but ONLY after THEY are elected and THEY are in P-O-W-E-R.

So, where does that leave us today and in the past few years?

Well, they talk about a bad economy and they talk about anything bad they can find in Iraq. They root for failure of the U.S. as a method of getting them in power.

If they can just get this economy to really cave in, they believe that's good for them to get back in power. And if they can just get some blood and turmoil in Iraq, well the more the merrier, because they think that means a return to power for them.

I voted for Clinton and Democrats in the past. I even campaigned for Dems in the 1990's.

How times have changed. Sometimes I feel alone, but I unequivocally cannot vote for any Democrat anymore. My underlying views may still be all over the map. But one thing is certain. I am PRO-America. I believe this country is, has been, and can continue to be a force for good in the world. I am optimistic that humanity is on a positive track-- with new discoveries and technologies being developed as we speak by hard working scientists, while protestors picket and merely complain the days away. I am PRO-business and entreprenuership. I have never rooted for anyone's failure for my own personal gain. And I hope to always retain values like this.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home