Saturday, November 20, 2004

Changing Politics

Not all Dems will get it. But enough of them eventually will.
 
It took me a year or so to understand.
 
I can remember after 9/11 a few neighbors of mine had big flags drapping their doors. I thought it was a little over the top at the time. I was confused about how America should respond.
 
Eventually I came to realize that America didn't have anything to feel bad about. And now I realize that America must stand for America because there are forces around the globe and in this country that want America knocked down a notch.
 
Americans have done so much good for this world. I am thankful, very thankful, for my position in life. And I now steadfastly believe in our mission in Iraq. I believe great things are possible and good times ahead for the world and this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home