Thursday, August 05, 2004

Politics

But having the media and the entire educations system on your side biases the entire debate. I am continually reading articles that either or both a) revise history, and/or b) use 1 or 2 examples to draw a wide ranging conclusion.

I am going back and forth with myself right now. At times I am in utter despair over this imbalance of objectivity in major news outlets and in our education system. It taints discussions, masks facts, and influences opinions on a mass scale.

I feel that I need to fight hard about this.

On the other hand, bad practices and wrong acts become exposed in due time.

So perhaps I should take the high road and just wait rather than try so hard and aggravate myself over this.

Maybe I need to be more aggressive and really fight for what I believe in.

I am wrestling with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home